Fixed Field System
The Van der Valk Solar Systems field system is a very flexible field assembly system. For instance, the length, width and height of the solar panel system can be entirely customised to your specific wishes and circumstances. That allows for optimal use of the field's surface area, resulting in the highest possible yield.
Suitable for all solar panels
The ingenious construction makes the system suitable for panels of all types and sizes used worldwide. The modular structure also gives you freedom of choice as regards the number of rows of PV panels. After all, this can be important in terms of the space available or the maximum local wind forces.
Pre-assembled panel system
The solar panel system itself is largely pre-assembled. Placing and alignment, trying to find the right angle and mounting materials are things of the past. The benefits of our field systems for solar panels are as follows:
- Rapid and easy installation and assembly of the solar panels.
- Suitable for all standard solar panel sizes.
- The modular structure means any PV installation can be tailor-made to meet your requirements.
- A largely pre-assembled installation system.
- Length, width and height can be determined flexibly.
- Simple foundation.
- Specially developed and sized to keep transport costs at a minimum.
- Flexible angle of inclination of 0-90° for optimal solar yield.
- High-quality sustainable material.
- 10-year guarantee.
- Rapid and reliable delivery: always in stock, a single supplier for all assembly materials.